Institute for Plazma Research (IPR) released the recruitment notification for the post of Technician trainee for ITI Pass-out candidates. Intrested job seeker who looking for oppotunity after ITI in government sector and fullfill the eligibility they have chance to apply online in IPR Recruitment before 04 November 2022. Candidates can check their eligibility and all realted information in below article about this vacancy.
IPR Recruitment 2022 Technician Trainee | ITI Freshers and Experienced
About IPR: Institute for Plasma Research is physics research and dovelopement center that is funded by Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) Government of India. Institute is mainly participate in theoretical and experimental research in plasma science for industrial application. Center of Plasma Physics-Institute for Plasma Research (CPP-IPR) is trust area of current day research Assam government established the center of plasma physics in 1991 for the experemnt of plasma in related area.
IPR is also coloaborated with TMC (Tata Memorial center) and ACTREC for doveloping the new tool to fighting against the cancer from Cold Atmospheric Plasma. IPR also Developed the low cost system to devloping the atmospheric plasma using microwave.
Educational Qualification for IPR Recruitment 2022
- 10th (High School) Pass with minimum 60% marks and ITI pass in relavant Trade. OR
- Candidate Have Two Year Duration (NTC) National trade Certificate. OR
- Two Years of National Apprenticeship Trainig Certificate Required. OR
- ITI Passout and one year working experience in relavant trade. OR
- Candidate must have ITI passout certificate and one year apprenticeship trainig certificate.
Eligible ITI Trades: Fitter, Electrician, Machanist, Draftman (Mechanical), Electronic Mechanic.
Vacancy Detail of IPR Recruitment 2022
|Trade Name||UR||ST||OBC||Total Number of Post|
- Minimum age 18 Years
- Maximum age 22 Years
Process to Apply Online in IPR Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
- Candidates can apply online via institute official website www.ipr.res.in or given link below.
- Kindly register via email id and mobile number.
- Fill all reqired personal details carefully.
- Upload your resent passport size photograph.
- Upload all required documents in pdf format.
- Make application fees for final submissions. Kindly check all fields carefully before final submissions.
Selection Process IPR Technician Recruitment
Candidates who apply online and fullfill all eligibility criteria and make application fees they will considerd for next process, selection process of IPR recruitment is devided in three steps.
- Preliminary Test: Common test for all trades based on written (MCQ) for valid applicant that contain 50 question for one hour.
- Maths- 20 Questions
- Science- 20 Questions
- General awaireness- 10 Questions.
2. Advanced Test: Candidates who qualify preliminary test they are eligible gor advanced written test (MCQ) that contain 50 question for two hours duration. candidates will shortlisted who qualify this test ,merit list also made according to this test.
3. Trade/Skill Test: Final merit list will prepared who qualifying stage two test they will eligible for trade/skill test.
Job Nature of IPR Technician Trainee
- Electrician: Electrical wiring, Repairing and Maintenance of Electrical Equipment and Auxiliaries in Sub-station and other Installations, Erection Operation etc.
- Fitter: Operation, Fabrication and Maintenance of Mechanical Utility Systems etc.
- Machinist: Operation of Milling, Drilling, Lathe and Shaping Machine etc.
- Electronic Mechanic: Operation, Repairing and maintenance of the Electronic instruments, Preparation of PCB, Wiring, Soldering etc.
- Draftsman (Mechanical): Computer aided modelling and drawings preparation etc.
|Application Fees||UR/General- ₹200|
SC/ST/Ews/PWBD/Female- ₹0 (No Fees Required)
|Online Application||06 October 2022|
|Last Date of Apply Online||04 November 2022 til 05:30 PM|
|Apply Online||Apply Now|
|Also Check||OHPC Recruitment|
|For More Jobs||Check Now|
Q. How to apply online in IPR Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Candidates can apply online via institute official website www.ipr.res.in or above given link.
Q. What is the last date of IPR Vacancy 2022?
Ans. Last date of online application form is 04 November 2022 till 05:30 PM.
Q. What is the salary of IPR Technician Recruitment?
Ans. After two year of trainig period, on sucessfull placement candidates get salary of lavel-3 pay scale ₹21700/ Per Month + Other benifits.
Q. What is the full form of IPR?
Ans The stand form of IPR is Institute for Plasma Research.
Q. What is the job location of IPR Technician Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Selected candidates can get work in Gandhinagar (Gujarat) or Guwahati laboratory.