Tata Steel Downstream Products Limited (TSDPL) Jamshedpur has published a recruitment notification for ITI and Diploma holder candidates for the post of Junior Associate 1A (Trainee), this is the golden opportunity for Diploma/ITI candidates to join in Tata Steel Recruitment 2023 Vacancy. Job seekers can check their eligibility criteria, Selection Process, and important details and apply online for the TSDPL Recruitment job vacancy.
Tata Steel Junior Associate Vacancy 2023 | ITI and Diploma Job
About TSDPL: Tata Steel Downstream Products Limited is a public limited Company incorporated in India that is wholly owned by Tata Steel Limited which is formally known as TISCO (Tata Iron and Steel Company Limited). Main role of TSDPL is the production and manufacture of coil and sheets for a small car and heavy earth moving equipment. Tata Steel Downstream is India’s largest steel service center which is capable of high-tensile steel processing in India, the company was founded in 1997.
Tata Steel Job Vacancy 2023: Educational Qualification
To apply for the Tata Steel Downstream vacancy candidates have minimum qualifications as per notification for various posts. All posts required minimum experience in relevant trade.
- 10th (Matriculation) Pass from any recognized board in India + ITI Pass Certificate.
- Diploma pass from any recognized Institute.
- AITT Pass Cerificate.
Age Limit for Tata Steel Downstream Production Ltd
- For Contact Workforce Deployment in TSDPL- Age Limit Not applicable.
- For Tata Steel Downstream Products Ltd ward- Age should be not exceeded more than 30 Years on 27 October 2022.
- Other Candidates- Age should be not exceeded more than 28 Years.
How To Apply online for Tata Steel Recruitment 2023
Candidates can follow the below givens steps to apply for Tata Steel Junior Associate Recruitment 2022 for the given post. Candidates must have experience in relevant trades to apply for this job.
- First, download the application form below the given link or Tata Steel’s’s official website https://www.tsdpl.in/careers/current-openings.aspx.
- Fill all required details in the application form as per the documents.
- Send a scanned copy of the application form and required document to email email@example.com.
- Applicants can also submit copies directly in the company security gate dropbox CR plant/Bara/Demag unit.
- Required Documents- 10th mark sheet, ITI/Diploma/AITT certificate, mark sheet, and experience certificate.
Selection Process of TSDPL Recruitment 2023
Applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria and apply for the above post after selection they will be posted for job anywhere in India in the Tata Steel plant as per requirement. Candidates need to pass the following stage for final selection in Tata Steel Job Vacancy Vacancy.
- Candidates will be shortlisted as per eligibility criteria.
- An applicant who fulfills eligibility criteria gets admit card for a written examination.
- Qualified candidates call for personal interviews and medical checkups.
- Final selection will be made via getting a fitness certificate from TDPL medical institute or practitioner.
TSDPL Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Tata Steel Downstream Products Limited (TSDPL)|
|Job Post||Junior Associate 1A|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Last Date of Apply||Check Notification|
|Also, Apply||Godrej Group Recruitment|
|For More Jobs||Apply Now|
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How to apply for Tata Steel Junior Associate Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can download the application form and fill required details and send to the above-given email address.
What is the last date of the application form for applying to Tata Steel?
Candidates must need to apply before 05 November 2022.
What is the selection process for Tata Steel Recruitment?
Select process for Tata Steel Plant is listed below.
1. Written Test
2. Personal Interview (HR)
3. Document Verification
4. Medical Test
Who can Apply for this Recruitment?
All ITI/Diploma/AITT pass candidates who have experience in relevant trade can apply for this job in Bharti.