Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) has published the notification of direct recruitment through walk-in-interview for the post of Technical Trainee, Clerk, Engineer, Laboratory assistant, and Scientific Assistant. Interested job seekers who want to join this HBCSE Recruitment 2022 walk-in interview. Candidates can check their eligibility details and other detailed information related to this job vacancy.
TFIR HBCSE Recruitment 2022 | ITI | Diploma | B.Tech | Graduation | Job Vacancy | Total Post-08
About HBCSE: Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education is the institute of research and development in science and technology and mathematics education. HBCSE is the national center of TFIR ( Tata Institute of Fundamental Research) where they promote primary school to undergraduate college-level students, to encourage the knowledge of science education over the country.
Educational Qualification: HBCSE TFIR Recruitment 2022
|Project Laboratory Assistant-B||01||10th (High School) Pass with a minimum of 60% Marks + two years of working experience in the laboratory.|
ITI (NCVT) Pass Certificate with minimum 60% marks + two years of working experience in electrical and electronics.
Apprentice certificate from NCVT+ 1 year of working experience in electrical or electronics.
|Technical Trainee-Civil||02||Diploma pass certificate in civil from any gov recognized institute + Working knowledge on PC.|
|Engineer Trainee||02||B.E/B.Tech in CS/IT/Electronics and Communications from any recognized board in India.|
|Clerk Trainee||01||Graduate from any Recognized Board/University + Typing Knowledge and Normal Use of PC|
|Project Scientific Assistant- B||02||B.sc/B.S (in Science/Math’s) with minimum 60% marks from any recognized board/university + one year experience in teaching/developing educational material or other development projects.|
Age Limit: HBCSE Recruitment 2022
- Minimum Age 18 Years.
- Maximum Age 31 Years
Important Dates: HBCSE TFIR Walk-in-Interview 2022 Recruitment
- Engineer Trainee (BE/B.Tech): 11 October 2022 at 09:00 AM
- Project Lab Assistant-B (ITI): 15 October 2022 at 09:00 AM
- Project Scientific Assistant- B (B.sc/BS): 16 October 2022 at 09:00 AM
- Technical Trainee Civil (Diploma): 17 October 2022 at 09:00 AM
- Clerk Trainee (Graduate): 18 October 2022 at 09:00 AM
Interview Place: Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education TIFR, HBCSE, Mankhurd, Mumbai
How to Apply: HBCSE TFIR Recruitment 2022
- Candidates who fulfilled the eligibility for this recruitment can attend the interview according to their qualifications.
- Candidates need to download the duly form and fill all details and carry in the interview.
- Carry all required documents and experience certificates in the interview venue.