Airports Authority of India (AAI) Eastern Region has released the recruitment notification for the post of Graduate/Diploma/ITI apprentice for various locations across India. Candidates who looking for apprentice training after completing their Graduation/Diploma/ITI course they have a good opportunity in AAI Recruitment 2022 Apprentice Vacancy. Interested candidates can check all the detailed information below like qualifications, age limit, applying process, etc., and apply before 07 November 2022.
AAI Eastern Region Recruitment | Graduate, Diploma, and Trade Apprentice Bharti 2022
About the Company: Airport Authority of India (AAI) is a government-owned public-sector organization that also came in Miniratna-category 1 company. AAI holds the responsibility of both on the ground and air, and its creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India and its regional headquarter of the eastern region situated in N.S.C.B.I. Airport, Kolkata.
AAI Eastern Region Apprentice Educational Qualification 2022
To apply online for Airport Authority Apprentice Job candidates have a full-time (regular) degree from any recognized board in India. Graduation/Diploma candidates are passout in 2020 or after 2020 will only be eligible for this vacancy. The following qualification is given below for this vacancy.
- 10th (Matriculation) Pass + ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanic, and COPA Trades.
- Diploma pass in Civil, Mechanical/Automobile, Computer Science/IT, Electrical, and Electronics Trade.
- Four Year Graduation in Civil, Mechanical/Automobile, Computer Science/IT, Electrical, and Electronic stream.
Age Limit: on (31/08/2022)
- Minimum age 18 Years.
- Maximum Age 26 Years.
Mode of Selection:
The final selection of candidates will be announced after qualifying at all stages no written exam is held for this AAI Vacancy. Applicant must need to register with active email id and mobile number. Any further updates like the Interview date/Document Verification will be sent on the register email-id. Applicants need to show their medical fitness certificate at the time of joining.
The selection process will be held in the following stages.
- Shortlisted on Basis of Merit
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification
How to Apply for AAI Eastern Region Recruitment 2022
Eligible candidates who are interested in applying for the AAI Recruitment apprentice vacancy kindly read the official notification and register via the following givens steps.
- Open apprenticeshipindia.gov.in official website.
- Register with an active email id and mobile number. Already registered candidates can also apply.
- Fill in all required details and upload documents.
- After successful completion of the profile click on the search bar.
- Search establishment (EWBPNC000015(BOAT)/ E02211900015 (NAPS) or Airport Authority of India Airports Authority of India –RHQ ER, Kolkata.
- Click on apply.
AAI Recruitment 2022 at a Glance
|Organization||Airport Authority of India (AAI) Eastern region|
|Number of Post||125|
|Training Location||Ranchi, Raipur, Gaya, RHQ (ER), Patna, Bhubaneswar,Port Blair, Bagdogra, Deoghar,|
Katihar, cooch Behar,Jharsuguda,Pakyong.
|Age Limit||18 to 26 Years|
|Apply Online||Apply Now ITI | Apply Now Diploma/Graduate|
|Also, Apply||Wester Coalfields Apprentice|
|For More Jobs||Check Now|
AAI Northern Region Apprentice Recruitment 2022 | ITI Fresher |
About AAI: Airports Authority of India is Maintaining, Managing, and Upgrading Organization of civil aviation that works under the Government of India, Ministry of civil aviation. AAI provides CNS and Air traffic management services to over Indian airspace and sea areas. The Airports Authority of India manages 137 airports.
Overview of AAI Recruitment 2022 Job
|Organization Name||Airport Authority of India (AAI) Northern Region|
|Job Post||Apprentice Trainee|
|Online Application Begin||06 October 2022|
|Last Day of Apply Online||07 November 2022|
|Number Of Vacancies||44|
|Training Location||AAI Northern Region|
|Training Duration||1 Year|
|Stipend/Salary||₹9000/ Per Month|
|Eligibility||10th Pass + ITI|
|Required Age||Maximum 26 Years|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Application Fees||₹0/- No fees are required for this vacancy.|
|Apply Online||Apply Now|
|Also, Check||Southern Railway Recruitment|
|For More Jobs||Check Now|
Qualification For AAI Northern Region Apprentice Recruitment
- 10th (High School) Pass from any recognized board in India.
- ITI (NCVT/SCVT) ( Passout 2020, 2021, 2022).
Eligible ITI Trades:
- Mechanic and Electronics
- Computer Operator
- Programming Assistant
Age Limit on 31/08/2022:
- Minimum Age 18 Years
- Maximum Age 26 Years
Apprentice Training Location: Varanasi, Prayagraj, Pratapgarh, Gorakhpur, Moradabad, Shrinagar, Kullu, Hindon, Gwalior, Dehradun, Bikaner, CATC, HRQ, NR, New Delhi, and Various regions of Delhi and Other Northern regions.
Selection Process of AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Candidates will be selected on their merit basis.
- Shortlisted candidates get an Interview and Documents verification msg on their registered email id.
- Candidates will be selected for the final on the basis of Interview/Document Verification and Medical fitness.
- Candidates get the training location that they choose in the online application.
How to Apply for AAI Northern Region Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
- Candidates can apply online via apprenticeshipindia.org’s official website or the above-given link.
- Kindly register yourself or already registered candidates just search for Airports Authority of India – RHQNR, New Delhi(E05200700101).
- Click on apply now button and check if successfully applied.
- For registration on apprentice fill all details.
- Upload photo and required documents.
- Confirm your email id and complete the verification process.
FAQs: of AAI Northern Region Recruitment
Q. How to Apply online for AAI Apprentice Vacancy 2022?
Ans. Candidates can apply online via the apprenticeship portal or the above-given link.
Q. What is the last date of applying online in AAI Northern Region Recruitment?
Ans. Aspirants must apply before 07 November 2022.
Q. What is the Salary of Airports Authority of India (AAI) Apprentice Recruitment?
Ans. Apprentice trainees will get the stipend as per the apprentice act government rule.
Q. Can Diploma candidates apply for this AAI Recruitment?
Ans. No this recruitment is only for ITI pass candidates who fulfill the eligibility.
Q. What is the AAI Apprentice Training Location?
Ans. The training location is the northern region of AAI.
Q. After training, we can get job in the Airports Authority of India?
Ans. AAI does not provide a job guarantee this recruitment is only for apprentice purpose as per government rule.
Q. Who Can Apply for AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria they can apply for this apprentice job online.
Q. Can experience holder candidates apply for this recruitment?
Ans. Candidates who not have a previous apprenticeship or in current any training they eligible for this recruitment.