CISF Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector direct Recruitment 2022 for 10+2 (Intermediate) Candidates
CISF (Central Industrial Security Force) has advertised its latest direct recruitment vacancy of Head Constable(Ministerial) and Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) for 10+2 (Intermediate) pass Male and Female candidates. Interested candidates who want apply for this recruitment they can check all detailed notification carefully and they can apply online on https://cisfrectt.in for the post of CISF Head Constable (Ministerial) HC and Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) ASI .
Eligibility For the recruitment of CISF Head Constable and ASI
HC (Head Constable) Ministerial
- Candidates Must have 10+2 (Intermediate) Pass from any Recognized board in India.
- English Typing 35 word per minute on computer
- Hindi Typing 30 word per minute on computer
ASI (Assistant Sub Inspector) Stenographer
- Candidate Must have 10+2 (Intermediate Pass from any Recognized Board in India
- Dictation Typing: 80 words per minute in 10 minutes
- Transcription writing time: 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on computer
Physical Eligibility CISF HC(Ministerial) and ASI (Steno)
|Male||165cms||77cms to 82cms (minimum expansion 5cms)||Corresponding to height and weight|
|Female||155cms||NA||Corresponding to height and weight|
Vacancy Details of CISF Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector recruitment 2022
HC (Ministerial): Post 418
|Name of Post||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS|
|Direct Departmental (LDCE)||33||09||04||17||0|
ASI (Steno): Post 122
|Name of Post||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS|
|Direct Departmental (LDCE)||11||02||01||04||0|
Age Limit for CISF HC(Ministerial) and ASI (Steno) Recruitment
- Minimum age on 25/10/2022 is: 18 Years
- Maximum age on 25/10/2022 is : 25 Years
- Candidates should be must born between: 26/10/1997 to 25/10/2004
- Age Relaxation: SC/ST- 5 Years, OBC – 3 Years
Application Fees for CISF Head Constable and ASI (Steno) Recruitment
- General/OBC: ₹100/-
- SC/ST/Ex-serviceman: Nill
- Application fees will be paid via online mode
- Online Application will start : 26/09/2022
- Last Date of apply online Application: 25/10/2022 till 05:00 PM
- Admit Card : Will notify when available
Download Official Notification: Click Here
Official website: Click Here
Process to Apply Online Application
- Candidates need to go CISF official website www.cisfrectt.in and click on new registration button
- Candidates need to fill valid email id and phone number or one time registration
- Candidates need to fill all basic details carefully according to there certificates.
- After fill all details click for confirm for save data must check all details again carefully before confirming to save.
- Save your registration number and Password.
- In next process upload photograph and signature
- Passport photo must contain date of photo date should be not more then 3 months
- Upload Clear signature
- In last step for payment before payment check all details again carefully.
- After payment take a print of application for future reference.
FAQs Related to CISF Head Constable (Ministerial) and Assistant Sub Inspector ASI (Stenographer) 2022 Recruitment
Q. What is the Exam Pattern of CISF (HC) minitrial and ASI (Steno) Vacancy?
Ans. Exam pattern of cisf is total 100 in Computer based test, 25 question of general English or Hindi, 25 question of Arithmetic, 25 Questions of general knowledge, and 25 questions of reasoning.
Q. What is pay scale of CISF Head Constable and ASI Steno Recruitment?
Ans. Pay scale of head constable (ministerial) is level-4 is ₹25500/- to ₹81100/- per month, and pay scale of assistant sub inspector (Stenographer) is Level-5 pay scale ₹29200/- to ₹92300/- per month.
Q. How pay application fees of CISF Head Constable (Ministerial) and Assistant Sub Inspector ( Stenographer) online form?
Ans. Candidates can pay application fees online via Debit card, credit card, Net Banking, UPI from sbi gateway or candidates can also pay via sbi bank challan.