Indian Coast Guard has released a recruitment notification from its regional headquarters in Chennai for various posts for 10th, 12th, and ITI Pass candidates. Aspirants can check their eligibility criteria, age limit, vacancy detail, and other useful information related of this Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 and apply via its offline process before 29 November 2022.
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2022 | Skilled and Semi-Skilled Post | Total-26 Vacancy
About ICG: Indian Coast Guard is a search and rescue agency for sea bodies in India. It cooperates with the Indian Navy, Department of Fisheries, Customs Department of Revenue, CAPF, and State police services.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Qualification
- 10th (High School) Pass from any recognized board in India.
- 10+2 (Intermediate) Pass from any recognized board in India.
- ITI (NCVT/SCVT) Pass in Relavant Trades. (Welder, Electrical Fitter, Sheet Metal Worker, Engine, Fitter, Mechanic, Carpenter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician.
- Minimum Age 18 Years.
- Maximum Age 27 Years.
- Age Relaxation: OBC/Ex-Serviceman-03 Years, SC/ST-05 Years.
ICG Recruitment 2022:Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Civilian Motor Transport Driver||02|
|Mechanic Fitter/Turner/Carpenter/Electrician/Electrical Fitter/Machinist/Ship Fitter/ICE Fitter/Sheet Metal Worker/Electrical Fitter/Welder/Carpenter||12|
How to Apply: Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2022
Candidates who want to apply for Indian Coast Guard recruitment must read official notification carefully before filling offline form.
- Candidates must need to fill out the duly filled offline application form that is attached in PDF.
- Attached are all qualification certificates with the application form.
- Attach cast certificate, experience certificate, and two passport-size photos.
- Send the application form and mention the applied post on the envelope at the below-given address via post.
Coast Guard Region (East)
Near Napier Bridge
Fort St George (PO)
Chennai – 600 009
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
Aspirants who apply for ICG Recruitment 2022 must need to check the official website joinindiacoastguard.gov.in on regular basis for further selection updates, document verification, and other information. The selection process will be done in the following stages that are given below.
- Shortlisted on a merit basis.
- Document verification.
- Witten exam.
Important Date and Links
|Notification Out||15 October 2022|
|Last date of Form filing||29 November 2022|
|Also, Apply||SSC GD Constable Recruitment|
|For More Jobs||Apply Now|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Navik General Duty(GD), Navik Domestic Branch (DB)/ Yantrik 01/2023 Batch
Short Detail: Indian Coast Guard issued the notification for the recruitment of Navik (GD), Navik(DB),/ Yantrik for 01/203 Batch. Total 300 posts. Candidates who want to apply for this Job they can check eligibility, vacancy details, and other required criteria. Only male candidates are eligible for this recruitment. For detailed information read the notification.
- Navik (GD): Intermediate (10+2) Passed with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths from any recognized board in India.
- Navik (DB): High School (10th) Pass form any recognized board in India.
- Yantrik: High School(10th)/Intermediate(12th) Pass and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power)
- Minimum Hight- 157cms
- Chest- It should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms
- Weight- Proportionate to height and age +10 percentage acceptable
Indian Coast Guard Bharti 01/2023 Batch: Age Limit
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 22 Years
- Candidates are must born between (01/05/2001 to 30/04/2005) for the post of Navik (GD/DB) and Yantrik.
- Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (non-creamy) candidates is applicable only if posts are reserved for them.
Coast Guard Recruitment Vacancy Detail Category Wise
- General/OBC/EWS- ₹250/-
- SC/ST- 0/-
- Payment will be accepted online mode via Debit Card/Credit Card/UPI/Net banking.
Coast Guard Navik/Yantrik Recruitment 2022: Important Date
- Online Application Begin– 08/09/2022
- Last Date Of Apply Online– 22/09/2022 till 05:00 PM
- Admit Card- Will be Notified Soon
- Exam Date- Will be Notified Soon
Que. How to fill Cost Guard Navik/Online form?
Ans. To apply in coast guard recruitment 2022 yantrik/navik online process will start from 08/09/2022 candidates can fill online via given link above
Que. How many stages in the examination of Cost Guard Navik/Yantrik?
Ans. Coast Guard recruitment Navik (GD/DB)/ Yantrik will be held in III Stages.
Que. What is the tentative dates of the coast guard Examination?
Ans. Stage I- Mid/End Nov 2022, Stage II- Mid/End Jan 2023, Stage III- End Apr/ early May 2023.
Que. Is any Physical fitness test in Coast Gurad Recruitment Yantrik/Navik ?
Ans. Yes 1.6km run in 7 min, 20 Squat Ups and 10 Push Up.