Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) has published the recruitment notification on its official website for the recruitment of ITI Apprentice Trainee to the work in Kerala. Interested candidates who looking for a job opportunity in the government sector they have the right opportunity in Cochin Shipyard Recruitment. Candidates can check their eligibility details and the online application filling process and all other useful details regarding this Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Apprentice Recruitment 2022 and fill application easily before 26 October 2022 from CSL Cochin Shipyard Official website.
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Recruitment 2022 | ITI and Technician Apprentice | Total Post 354
About CSL: Cochin Shipyard Limited is a shipbuilder and maintenance sector of the Indian Government The company has become a pioneer in the Indian shipbuilding and ship repair sector during the past three decades. The largest vessels in India can be constructed and repaired at this yard. It is capable of both building and repairing ships up to 1.5L DWT. Two of the largest double-hull Aframax tankers in India, each weighing 95,000 DWT, have been delivered by the yard. CSL is nominated to build the nation’s first indigenous Air Defense Ship and has obtained shipbuilding orders from internationally famous corporations from Europe and the Middle East.
Cochin Shipyard began practicing ship repairs in 1982 and has since upgraded oil exploration industry ships and performed routine layup repairs and life extensions on Navy, UTL, Coast Guard, Fisheries, and Port Trust ships in addition to commerce ships of SCI and ONGC. Over time, the CSL yard has improved its capacity to manage intricate and sophisticated repairs. Additionally, the Cochin Shipyard educates their manpower so they become marine engineers who later board foreign and Indian ships as 5th Engineers. Annual training involves 100.
Vacancy Details of Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2022
|Cochin Shipyard Limited
|Online Application Begin
|12 October 2022
|Last Date of Apply Online
|26 October 2022
|Number of Post
|Trade Apprentice and Technician Apprentice
|ITI- ₹8000/- Per Month and Technician ₹9000/- Per Month
|10th + ITI/VHSC
|18 to 26 Years
|Airport Authority of India Recruitment
|For More Job
Trade Wise Vacancy Details of Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2022
For requirements in Cochin Shipyard, Apprentice 2022 posts are divided into two parts ITI trade Apprentice and Technician (Vocational) Apprentice candidates can select the trade while filling out the application form according to their eligibility.
- ITI Trade Apprentice:
|Eligible ITI Trades
|Number of Posts
|Sheet Metal Worker
2. Technician (Vocational) Apprentice:
|Number of Post
|Customer Relationship Management
|Food & Restaurant Management
|Electrical & Electronic Technology
|Basic Nursing and Palliative care
Qualification Details: Cochin Shipyard CSL Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Trade Apprentice: 10th ( High School) Pass + ITI (NCVT/SCVT) Pass Certificate in above-given trades.
- Technician Apprentice: VSHC (Vocational Higher Secondary Education) Pass certificate in the above-given discipline.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 Years on 26 October 2022.
Selection Process in (CSL) Cochin Shipyard Limited Job Vacancy 2022
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks they scored in their 10th and ITI trades. If any candidate has the same merit list they will be selected on the basis of age and seniority.
- Candidates who are selected in Cochin Shipyard Limited apprentices recruitment will get mail on registered email id for sending their duly signed self-attested all certificates and final print of the application form.
- After the successful document verification candidates will call for medical fitness check-up and they also need to register the contract on www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in official website.
Process for applying Online in Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
- Interested job seekers who fulfill all eligibility criteria apply online via www.cochinshipyard.in official career page or above the direct given link.
- Kindly Read all official notifications carefully before online the application form.
- Kindly register via a valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill all required details carefully and upload their documents, and photos for further process.
- Verify all details carefully according to your documents before submitting the online application form.
- Kindly save the final print of the online application after submission of the form for future reference.
General Instruction for CSL Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Candidates need to ensure their eligibility criteria before applying online application if found any error while document verification they will be considered to be rejected.
- For the Joining letter and other document verification processes they will be informed via their registered email id or Cochin Shipyard Career official page.
- Only the online mode of application form is accepted for this CSL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Vacancy.
- This recruitment is only as apprentice training CSL doesn’t guarantee employment.
- Candidates must need to fill online application before 26 October 2022.
Q. How to apply online for (CSL) Cochin Shipyard Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Candidates can apply online via CSL Career’s official website or the above given direct link.
Q. Who can apply online for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 Job Vacancy?
Ans. All ITI pass-out and Vocational Higher Secondary Education (VHSC) certificate holders can apply online for this recruitment.
Q. What is the salary in Cochin Shipyard Limited 2022?
Ans. The salary of an apprentice trainee will get ₹8000 to ₹9000 Per month as per the apprentice act government rule.
Q. What is the job location of CSL Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The Apprentice training location is in Cochin, Kerala.
Q. What is the period of apprentice training?
Ans. The period of apprentice training is one year from the date of joining.