Difference Research of Development Organization has published the recruitment notification for the post of ITI Apprentice Training in DRDL(Defense Research of Development Laboratory) interested applicants can check all details of DRDO DRDL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 which are given below and apply online via apprenticeshipindia.gov.in official website.
About DRDL: Defense Research of Development Laboratory is designing and developing the sector of missiles in DRDO. DRDL is responsible for many technologies which are necessary for missiles and strategic systems Aerodynamics and Airframe Design, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Solid, Liquid, Ramjet, and Scramjet Propulsion, Precision Fabrication, Systems Analysis, and Command and Control systems for missile-based weapon systems.
DRDL Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
|Qualification||10th (High School) Pass + ITI (NCVT)|
|Eligible ITI Trades||Fitter, Electrician, Welder, Turner, Painter, Machinist, Machinist(Grinder), Carpenter, Draughtsman (Civil), Diesel Mechanic, Electronics Mechanic, Attendant Operator Chemical Plant, Foundryman, Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA),|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 18 Years|
Maximum Age 24 Years
(Age relaxation will also be applicable for SC/ST/OBC and PwBD candidates.
|Training Period||One Year|
|Stipend||₹8,000/- Per Month|
How to Apply Online DRDO Apprentice Vacancy 2023
Read the official notification carefully before apply the online application form and follow the below given steps.
- Candidates can apply online via the apprenticeshipindia.gov.in website.
- Applicants who applied on the NATS portal they also need to apply via the below-given link.
- Open the link and log in with a valid email id.
- Fill in all required details.
- Upload all documents in pdf format (10th Marksheet, ITI Marksheet, and Certificate, Aadhar Card, Cast certificate.
Selection Process in DRDO DRDL Apprentice Bharti
- The selection process for DRDL apprentices as a per-merit basis.
- Shortlisted candidates will get informed on their registered email or mobile number.
- After the final merit list candidates will be called for document verification.
- All details should be matched with documents and online forms.
- Candidates need to bring all documents as per given in the official notification.
- In the last applicant will need to show a medical fitness certificate for final selection.
- Medical certificate from a registered medical practitioner.
- Police Verification Certificate.
- Original certificates SSC, ITI, Caste, PwD (if applicable).
- Aadhar Card, along with copies of Bank PassBook.
- Two recent passport-size photographs.
|Apply Online||Apply Now|
|For NATS Applicants||Apply Now|
|Tata Motors Apprentice||Apply Now|
|Maruti Suzuki Apprentice||Apply Now|
|For More Jobs||Check Here|
DRDO CVRDE Apprentice Recruitment
Combat Vehicles Research and Development Establishment (CVRDE) a unit of DRDO (Defence Research of Development Organization) has published the recruitment notification for the post of Trade Apprentice in Avadi Chennai via its advertisement no- CVRDE/ADMIN/2022. Interested aspirants who fulfill the eligibility for DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2023 can apply online and read all the detailed information applying process from this article.
DRDO CVRDE ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Total Post-120
About CVRDE: Combat Vehicles Research and Development Establishment is a DRDO lab where they manufacture and research and modify Tanks, Armored fighting vehicles, and many other automotive electronics. CVRDE also works in the design and improvement of aircraft subsystems engines and hydraulics. CVRDE developed many armored vehicles which is used by the Indian army such as Bridge Layer Tank, Armour Car, Mortar Carrier, and other Fighting vehicles.
India’s first unmanned armored vehicle is also developed by CVRDE.
Qualification: DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- 10th (High School) Pass from any recognized board in India.
- ITI (NCVT) in Electrician, Fitter, Welder, and other relevant trades.
- ITI Passout Year 2020,2021, and 2022.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: OBC-30 Years, SC/ST-32 Years, PwBD-37 Years.
- Age Relaxation is also applicable as per the DRDO rule.
|Organization Name||Combat Vehicles Research and Development Establishment|
|Job Post||Apprentice Trainee|
|Number of Vacancies||120|
|Qualification||10th + ITI (NCVT)|
|Training Duration of DRDO Apprentice||One Year|
|Stipend||For one year ITI trades ₹7700/-, and for two years ITI trades ₹8050/- per month.|
Selection Process of DRDO CVRDE Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility will shortlist on the basis of marks they obtained in ITI.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called via email or registered mobile number for a written test or interview.
- Candidates who qualify for interviews and written tests will be eligible for document verification and medical after they get joining.
- All updates will be published on DRDO Official website candidates need to check regularly for further updates.
How to Apply Online: DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Aspirants who are interested to apply for DRDO CVRDE Apprentice Recruitment 2022 can register form self in a few easy given steps below.
- Candidates first need to register on the apprenticeshipindia.gov.in portal and collect their apprenticeship portal registration number.
- Kindly open www.drdo.gov.in official website or click on the below direct given link.
- Register via a valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill in all required details and the apprenticeship registration number.
- Upload required documents photo and signature.
- Click on submit and save the final print and registration number for future reference.
|Last Date of Apply Online||Within 21 days of publishing of official notification.|
|Also, Apply||Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment|
|For More Jobs||Check Now|
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How to apply online for DRDO DRDL Apprentice 2023?
Ans. Candidates can apply online via the aaprentishipindia.gov.in official website and NATS candidates need to apply via the above-given link.
What is the last date of the DRDO Apprentice 2023?
Ans. Candidates need to apply online form before 10 February 2023.
What is the salary of the DRDO Apprentice?
Ans. The applicant will get a stipend ₹8,000/- per month as per the apprenticeship act.
How to apply for DRDO CVRDE Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Candidates can apply online via drdo.gov.in’s official website or the above direct given link.
Who is eligible for DRDO Apprentice Vacancy 2022?
Ans. Only ITI candidates are eligible for this recruitment who fulfill the eligibility.
What is the last date to apply online for this Apprentice Recruitment?
Ans. Candidates can apply online within 21 days of this official advertisement being published.