Indian Navy published the recruitment notification for apprentice trainee for ITI pass candidates in various trade for its NAVAL SHIP REPAIR YARD, NAVAL BASE, KARWAR, KARNATAKA and NAVAL AIRCRAFT YARD (GOA), DABOLIM, GOA. Intrested candidates who waiting for apprentice training and fulfill the eligibility criteria for Indain Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2022 can apply online. Candidates can check all detailded information such as vacancy detail, registration process and other useful information related to Indian Navy Apprentice Bharti 2022 in this article.
Indian Navy ITI Apprentice Vacancy | Total Post-180 | Last date- 20 November 2022
Short Discription: Indian Navy is three dimentional force which operate on, above, and inside the sea surface. Navy is branch of Indian Arm Forces which provide us safegurad from sea border side.Indian Navy have two fleet western and estern, western fleet based at Mumbai and estern fleet based at Visakhapatnam.
- 10th (High School) Pass with minimum 50% of marks from any recognized board in India.
- ITI (NCVT/SCVT) Pass with minimum 65% of marks.
- Minimum Age 14 Years
- Maxinun Age 21 Years
- Candidates must be born between 01 April 2002 to 31 March 2009.
- Age relaxataion SC/ST- 05 Years, Other-02 Years.
- Height: Minimum 150 CMS
- Weight: Minimum 45 Kgs
- Chest: Minimum expension 05 Cms
- Eye: 6/6 to 6/9
Vacancy Detail: Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Indian Navy Naval Ship Repair Yard, Karwar Trade Apprentice Vacancy
|Trade||Number of Vacncies|
|Information and Communication|
|Mechanic Machine Tool|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||04|
|Mechanic Ref and AC||05|
|Sheet Metal Worker||11|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||09|
Indian Navy Naval Aircraft Yard (Goa), Dabolim, Goa
|Trade||Number of vacncies|
•Computer Operator and
•Electrician / Electrician Aircraft
•Electronics Mechanic /
Mechanic Radar & Radio
•Information and Communication
•Instrument Mechanic /
•Mechanic Instrument Aircraft
•Plumber/ Pipe Fitter
•Sheet Metal Worker
•Welder (Gas & Electric)
|Total Post- 30|
Indian Navy Apprentice Bharti 2022: Selection Process
Aspirents who apply for Navy apprentice bharti 2022 they need to qualify following stage for final selection for training.
- In first stage candidates will shortlisted on their merit basis.
- Sortlisted candidates will call for written exam and interview.
- Candidates who qualify written exam and interview they will call for medical and document verification.
- In final stage candidates will get training post according to their trade.
Indian Navy Trade Apprentice 2022: Exam Pattern
Candidates who shortlisted on merit basis and fulfill the eligibility criteria for Navy Apprentice Vacancy 2022 will need to qualify written exam of 2 Hour duration which contain 100 objective based question which syllabus is following.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|GS, Mthmetics, and General Knowledge||100||100|
Process to apply for Navy Naval Ship Repair/ Aircraft Yard Apprentice Vacancy 2022
Candidates who want to apply for Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2022 can apply online easily in few steps thats written below. Read all point carefully before apply the application form for easy process.
- Aspirent who going to apply for Navy aircraft/ship repair apprentice recruitment they first need to register themselves on apprenticeshipindia.gov.in portal.
- In 2nd step candidates need to get printout of CERTIFICATE OF UNDERTAKING form and fill that application that given in pdf.
- Fill diclaration form and select the region for that you want apply.
- Attach all required documents with apprenticeship portal printout and undertaking form and send via speed post/normal post.
“The Officerin-Charge, Dockyard Apprentice School, Naval Ship Repair Yard, Naval Base, Karwar, Karnataka –
581 308” w
Required Documents: Indian Navy Apprentice Vacancy 2022
Candidates need to attach scanned copy of following documents in invelope. Please do not send your oraginal documents.
- 10th( High School) Marksheet.
- ITI Semester wise marksheet and final marksheet.
- Cast Certificate.
- CERTIFICATE OF UNDERTAKING.
|Organization||Indian Navy (Naval Ship Repair Yard, Karwar/Naval Aircraft Yard (Goa), Dabolim, Goa)|
|Job Post||Trade Apprentice|
|Traning Duration||1 Year|
|Qualification||10th + ITI Pass|
|Stipend||One Year ITI Trade ₹7700/-, Two Year ITI Trade ₹8050/-|
|Last Day of Apply online||20 November 2022|
|Indian Navy Official Website||indiannavy.nic.in|
|Also, Apply||Indian Railway Apprentice|
|For More Jobs||Check Now|
|Indian Navy Apprentice official Notification||Download|
Q. How to apply for Indian Navy ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Candidates who want to apply for this recruitment they first need to register on apprenticship portal and then send all required documents on above given address.
Q. What is the salary of Navy Apprentice?
Ans. Candidates will get stipend of ₹7700/- to ₹8050/- according to their trade and other benefits form Indian Navy.
Q. What is the last date of apply application for Indian Nacy Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Candidates need to register and send their respective documents on above given address before 20 November 2022.
Q. What is apprentice period in Indian Navy?
Ans. Candidates will have one year training in Navy Base.