Yantra India Limited (YIL) has published the recruitment notification of 5395 posts for Trade Apprenticeship (ITI and Non-ITI Candidates) for its Ordnance & Ordnance Equipment Factories across India. Interested candidates who waiting for opportunities in Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2023 can apply online. Aspirants can check their eligibility details, post-vise vacancy, registration process, and other important details related to this Yantra India Ordnance Factory Vacancy 2023.
About the Company: Yantra India Limited is a Public Sector Undertaking state-owned defense production unit that manages seven Ordnance Factory Boards these are Ambajhari, Ambarnath, Bhusawal, Dum Dum, Katni, Muradnagar, Metal And Steel Factory Ishapore, and Grey Iron Foundry Jabalpur. Yantra India is founded in 2021 and its headquarter is situated in Nagpur.
YIL Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Notification||YIL ADVERTISEMENT No. 1457|
|Organization Name||Yantra India Limited|
|Job Post||Apprentice Trainee|
|Job Location||Ordnance & Ordnance Equipment Factories across India|
|Number Of Vacancies||5395 (ITI- 3508 and Non-ITI-1887)|
|Training Duration||1 Year|
|Important Dates||• Online Application Begin- 27 February 2023|
• Last date Registration 28 March 2023
Ordnanace Factory Vacancy 2023 Eligibility Criteria
|Qualification||• 10th (High School) Pass with minimum 50% marks (40% mark required in Maths and Science)|
• ITI (NCVT/SCVT) Pass with 50% Marks
|Age Limit||• Minimum Age 15 Years.|
• Maximum Age 24 Years.
|Age Relaxation||• OBC- 03 Years.|
• SC/ST- 05 Years.
• PwBD- 10 Years.
|Physical Eligibility||As per apprentice act.|
|Application Fees||• General/OBC- ₹200/-|
• SC/ST/Female/PWD- ₹100/-
|Required Documents||1. Aadhaar Card / Identity Card in case Aadhaar card is unavailable.|
2. SSC (Matriculation / 10th Standard) mark sheet.
3. ITI Marksheet
4. National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT / SCVT for ITI pass candidates
5. Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable. For OBC NonCreamy layer candidates layer certificate issued in last three years.
6. Physical Disability certificate, in case of PH/PWD candidate issued by Medical Board/ Authority.
|Stipend/Salary||• ITI ₹7000/- Per Month|
• Non-ITI ₹6000/- Per Month
How to Apply for YIL Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2023
Candidate must need to apply ‘online’ ONLY directly through the given link link https://www.yantraindia.co.in, under “Career” section No any other mode of application will be accepted. Kindly read the official notification carefully before submitting Ordnance Factory online application. Follow the below given steps for successful registration.
- Open official website via below given direct link.
- Fill all details as per educational documents.
- Enter valid email or mobile number.
- Upload Photo and Signature.
- Upload All required Documents which is mention above.
- Pay application fees.
- Click on submit and save final print for future reference.
Ordnance Factory Selection Process
Selection of candidates are purely based on merit. Merit list of ITI and Non-ITI candidates will be divided separately. Non ITI candidates will selected factory wise recruitment and ITI candidates will be selected as per factory and trade wise recruitment. Shortlisted candidates will be call for document verification. Conversion formula of merit list is given below.
- Merit List.
- Document Verification.
- Medical Fitness.
|Apply Online||Apply Now|
|Official Notification PDF||Download|
|HAL Recruitment||Apply Now|
|For More Jobs||Check Now|
FAQs Frequently Asked Question
How to apply for Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2023?
For apply online YIL ordnance factory kindly register via yantraindia.co.in career page or above given direct link.
What is the Ordnance Factory Apprentice Salary?
Salary of ordnance factory apprenticeship is.
• ITI candidate is ₹7,000/- Per month
• Non-ITI ₹ 6,000/- Per Month.