Uranium Corporation of India Limited has released the recruitment notification for the post of Trade Apprentice for ITI pass-out candidates. Interested candidates can read the official notification of UCIL Recruitment 2022 and check their eligibility any apply online before 30 November 2022.
UCIL Apprentice Vacancy 2022 | Total Post- 239 | ITI Various Trade:
About UCIL: Uranium Corporation of India Limited is a public sector undertaking government organization that manages the mining of Uranium Ore across India. UCIL comes under the Department of Atomic Energy it was founded in 1967 and its headquarters is situated in Jadugora, Jharkhand.
- 10th (High School) Pass from any recognized board in India.
- ITI (NCVT) Pass Certificate in Various Trades.
Eligible ITI Trades and Post:
|ITI Trades||Number of Vacancies|
|Welder [Gas & Electric]||40|
|Mechanic Diesel/Mechanic Motor Vehicle||12|
- Minimum Age 18 Years
- Maximum Age 25 Years.
- Age Relaxation: OBC- 03 Years, SC/ST-05 Years.
How To Apply for UCIL Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates can apply online via apprenticeship India’s official portal.
- Candidates need to register on the portal. Already registered candidates can also apply.
- Search for Uranium Corporation of India Limited establishment from the establishment search section.
- Kindly read the details and click on apply.
Eligible candidates who apply for UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 will be shortlisted for document verification and medical for final selection no written exam will be held.
|Online Application Begin||29 October 2022|
|Last Date of Apply Online||30 November 2022|
|Apply Online||Apply Now|
|Also, Apply||Indian Navy Apprentice|
|For More Jobs and Apprentice||Apply Now|
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
Q. Who can apply for UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
Ans. All ITI (NCVT) in relevant trades pass candidates are eligible for this UCIL Vacancy.
Q. How to apply online for UCIL Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Candidates can apply online via the apprenticeship India official website.
Q. What is the last date to Apply Online for UCIL Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Candidates must need to apply online before 30 November 2022.