India Post has published the recruitment notification on its official website for the vacancy of GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak) for 10th (High School) pass candidates across India. Interested job seekers who were looking for government jobs have a golden opportunity to apply for India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023. Candidates can check full notification details, eligibility criteria, and all other job and exam-related information in this article.
About India Post: India Post is the Government Operated Postal Distribution System In India, it is also the biggest postal network system in the world, and its all work under the ministry of communication. India post postal service is divided into 23 circles in India each region Headed by Postmaster General. India post provides the lowest cost of its services in India.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Number of Vacancies||40889|
|Name of Post||GDS | ABPM | BPM|
|Job Location||Across India (Based on State-wise)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Selection||Merit Basis|
|Job Type||Permanent Government Job|
GDS Eligibility Criteria
- 10th (High School) Pass with English and Maths subject from any recognized board in India.
- Basic knowledge of computers.
- Know to ride a bicycle.
- Minimum Age 18 Years.
- Maximum Age 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation: OBC-03 Years, SC/ST-05 Years, PwBD-10 Years.
- SC/ST/PwBD- ₹0/-.
- General/OBC/EWS- ₹100/-.
- Payment Method- Netbanking/UPI/Credit/Debit Card.
|Online Application Begin||27 January 2023|
|Last Date of Apply Online form||16 February 2023|
|Last date of form correction||17 to 18 February 2023|
How to Apply Online for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
The application form will be fill-up via only online mode to visiting the website www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. No other mode of application form will be accepted. Must read the official notification before applying online. Follow the step-by-step process to apply online.
- Open India post’s official website which is given below and click on registration.
- Kindly register with a valid email id and mobile number.
- After registration click on apply online.
- Fill registration number and choose a circle and click on submit.
- Now fill out the application form as per the documents.
- Upload a photo under 50kb and a signature under 20kb and submit the application form.
- After submitting the form in the last step make fess payment via online mode.
- Save the fine print of the application for future reference.
Note: If the candidate do any mistake while filling up the application they can correct it till 18 February.
Selection Process Of India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment
Selected candidates will get updates on their registered email id and as well as www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in official website. The selection process for Post Office GDS Bharti is listed below.
- Shortlisting: Candidates will be shortlisted on a merit basis higher merit holder candidates will get priority.
- Document Verification: Selected candidates will get a date for document verification on their mobile numbers and emails.
- Medical: In the final stage medical test will be held after the candidates get joining.
Note: In India Post GDS Recruitment there is no written test or interview candidates will get direct joining on the job.
Salary Structure of Post office GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak) Bharti
The salary for the India Post GDS posts is based on the scale of pay for the 4th CPC Pay Matrix. The salary structure for the GDS posts is as given below.
|GraminDAK SEVAK (GDS)||₹10,000/- to ₹24,470/-|
|BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM)||₹12,000/- to ₹29,380/-|
|ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM)||₹10,000/- to ₹24,470/-|
In addition to the basic pay, GDS employees are also eligible for other benefits such as dearness allowance, house rent allowance, and travel allowance.
|India Post GDS 2023 Official Notification Pdf||Download|
|India Post GDS Apply Online||Apply Now|
|GDS Official Website||https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/|
|Circle Wise Post Details Pdf||Download|
|Also, Apply||Border Road Organization Vacancy|
|For More Jobs||Check Now|
Indian Post office GDS 2023 State/Circle Wise Vacancy List
|Andhra Pradesh||Check Now|
|Himachal Pradesh||Check Now|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Check Now|
|Madhya Pradesh||Check Now|
|North East||Check Now|
|Tamil Nadu||Check Now|
|Uttar Pradesh||Check Now|
|West Bengal||Check Now|
India Post Recruitment Syllabus
The syllabus for India Post GDS/BPM/ABPM Recruitment is given below.
General Knowledge of:
- Indian History
- Computer Skills
- Indian and Regional Geography
- Current Affairs
- Time & Work
- Speed & Distance
- Profit & Loss
- Arithmetic Operations (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division)
- Interest System
- Number Systems
English language skills tests include:
- Tenses (Past and Present)
- Prepositions, Articles, Conjunctions
- Proverbs and Phrases
Previous Year Question Paper of India Post GDS Recruitment in PDF
|GK/GS||Download 1 | Download 2|
India Post MTS Recruitment 2023
India Post released the recruitment under the sports quota for the post of Postman, Multi Tasking Staff, Mail Guard, Postal Assistant, and Shorting Assistant in Gujarat Circle for 10th, and 12th, Pass candidates. Interested job seekers who fulfill the eligibility for the above vacancy can apply online for India Post Office Recruitment 2022 via the official website before 22 November 2022.
Post Office Vacancy 2022 | Sports Quota 10th and 12th Pass | Total Post- 188 |
|Organization||India Post, Gujarat Circle|
|Job Post||Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, Mail Guard, MTS|
|Online Application Start||23 October 2022|
|Apply Online Last Date||22 November 2022|
|Age Limit||18 to 27|
Education Qualification: India Post MTS Bharti 2022
Candidate must know the local language (Gujarati) for the above post.
|Post Name||Qualification||Number of Vacancies|
|MTS (Multi Tasking Staff)||•10th (High School) Pass||61|
|Postman/Mail Guard||•12th (Intermediate)|
•Minimum 60 Days Computer Training Certificate
|Postal Assistant/Shorting Assistant||•12th (Intermediate)|
•Minimum 60 Days Computer Training Certificate
India Post Mail Guard Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
- Minimum age is 18 Years.
- Maximum age is 25 Years (MTS), and 27 Years for Other Posts.
- Age Relaxation: OBC/ESM- 03 Years and SC/ST-05 Years.
Selection Process: Post Office Postal Assistant Recruitment 2022 Sports Quota
Candidates who apply for the Indian Post Office Sports Quota Vacancy 2022 will be selected on the basis of the merit list and sports competition they played.
- Candidates who fulfill qualification eligibility and age criteria will be selected on a merit basis.
- Candidates who have been awarded a certificate of International Competition get first priority.
- National Champion gets second priority.
- Interuniversity Tournament Player gets third priority.
- National/Sports/ Games for School get fourth priority.
- Physical Efficiency Drive Get fifth priority.
- State/Union Territory/University/State School Team Players get sixth priority.
- Candidates who have a higher position or own more medals will get more preference.
How to Apply Online: India Post Office MTS Recruitment 2022
- Aspirants who fulfill eligibility criteria can apply online via www.dopsortsrecruitment.in India Post Sports Quota Official website.
- Candidates need to read the official notification carefully before applying online form.
- Kindly register with an active mobile number and email address.
- Fill in all required details on basis of documents.
- Check all details carefully before fee payment if any detail miss match they consider for disqualify.
- Make a fee payment of ₹100/- via online mode.
- Click on submit and take a final print for future reference.
|Apply Online||Apply Now|
|Also, Apply||Border Road Organization Recruitment|
|For More Job||Apply Now|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the Post Office Recruitment 2022 apply online last date?
Ans. Candidates can apply online before 22/11/2022.
Q. How to apply for India Post Office Recruitment 2022 Vacancy?
Ans. Candidates can apply online via Post Office Sports Quota https://dopsortsrecruitment.in official website via above given link.
Post Office Bharti 2023
India Post General Service Recruitment for ITI Pass Out | Total Post- 05 |
Department of India Post Office release the direct recruitment notification of Skilled Artisans (General Service) for ITI Pass out candidates. ITI government job seekers who looking for an opportunity for a government job after ITI have a good opportunity to apply in India Post Office Recruitment before 19 October 2022. Candidates can check all eligibility criteria and detailed information regarding this job below.
- VIIIth /10th Pass + ITI In Relevant Trades
- HMV (Heavy Motor Vehicle) Driving License ( for MVM trade only)
Eligible ITI Trade
- MVM (Motor Vehicle Mechanic)
- Motor Vehicle (Electrician)
|Post Name||Trade Name and Vacancy|
|Skilled Artisan (General Central Service)||Motor Vehicle Mechanic (Skilled)- 01 Post|
Motor Vehicle Electrician (Skilled)- 01 Post
Painter (Skilled)- 01 Post
Tyreman (Skilled)- 01 Post
- Minimum Age 18 Years
- Maximum Age 30 Years
- SC- 5 Years
- OBC- 3 Years
- Government employee- Relaxation up to 40 Years
Process to Apply for India Post General Service Recruitment 2022
- Candidates Need to take the application form from a pdf file.
- Fill all required details carefully in English/Hindi/Tamil.
- Candidates need to take a UTR slip of ₹100 from the post office.
- Attest the UTR payment sleep along with the application form
- Paste Self attested photograph in the application form.
- Enclose all self-attested qualification documents (8th/10th Marksheet, Age Proof Certificate(for 8th pass Candidates), ITI Certificate and Marksheet, Cast Certificate, and Driving License.
- Don’t send the original document only the Xerox document needs to send.
- Send the application form via speed post on the below-given address.
Note: Self Attested mean Signature on photo/document.
Selection Process of India Post Recruitment 2022
- Candidates will be selected after the trade test (basis of the trade syllabus).
- Exam date, syllabus, venue, and Admit card, will be sent by India Post.
The Senior Manager (JAG),
Mail Motor Service, No.37, Road,
Chennai – 600 006.
Important Date and Link
|Last Date of Send Application Form||19 October 2022|
|Official Website||India Post|
|Also, Check||Latest Govt and Pvt. Jobs|
How to apply in India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Candidates can apply online via indiapostgdsonline.gov.in official website.
What is the salary of GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak)?
Salary of GDS is₹10,000/- to ₹24,470/- per month.
What is the last date for the online application of India Post GDS?
Candidates need to apply online before 16 February 2023.
How much application fee for GDS Bharti?
Online application fees is ₹100/-
What is the minimum qualification for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023?
Minimum qualification for GDS Bharti 10th Pass.
What is the salary of an India Post MTS recruitment?
Ans. Salary of India Post MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) is ₹19900 – ₹63200 Per Month.