Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) published the notification for the recruitment of an ITI Apprentice to its East Zone(Kolkata) of Indian Railway. Aspirants who looking for opportunities after ITI in railway they have a golden chance to apply online in IRCTC Apprentices Recruitment 2023. Aspirants can check their eligibility criteria, age limit, the online application process, and all other details below related to this IRCTC Recruitment and apply online.
IRCTC Recruitment 2023 East Zone Vacancy | Apprentice Training | Total Post 25 |
About IRCTC: Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation is an Indian government-owned sector that provides Catering, Tourism, and Ticket services to Indian Railway. IRCTC is a mini Ratna public sector governed by the Ministry of Indian Railway. IRCTC is basically known for providing e-ticket facilities to every citizen on their phones, it’s also quite popular for Catering, Hospitality, and Tourism services, it is also one of the growing sectors after the pandemic. IRCTC was founded in 1999 and its headquarters is situated in New Delhi.
Educational Qualification for IRCTC Job Vacancy 2023
- 10th (High School) Pass with a minimum of 50% Marks from any recognized board in India.
- ITI (NCVT/SCVT) Pass Certificate in COPA Trade.
- Minimum Age 18 Years.
- Maximum Age 25 Years.
- Age Relaxation: OBC- 3 Years, SC/ST- 5 Years, Ex-serviceman/PwBD-10 Years.
Process to Apply for IRCTC Recruitment 2023
Candidates can follow the below-given steps for IRCTC Vacancy Registration that are shown in the images.
- Candidates can apply for IRCTC Apprentice Vacancy via apprenticeshipindia.gov.in official website or the below-given link.
- Fresher candidates need to register themselves on the portal already registered candidates can also apply online via follow this process.
- Click on apprentice opportunity and search via course and establishment name.
- Read all details carefully and click on apply.
Login in Your Profile and follow the below steps shown in the Image.
Candidates can also search via establishment code (E09220700032).
Selection Process of IRCTC Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria will be shortlisted according to the merit list.
- If two candidates have the same merit then candidates who pass high school earlier get preference.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification.
- All notices will be sent to the registered email id of candidates. kindly use your valid email id and check daily for further updates.
Required documents for IRCTC Vacancy 2023 Northern Region
Candidates need to submit a scanned copy of the following documents and also need to carry their original documents on the time of IRCTC Document Verification.
- 10th (High School) Marksheet.
- ITI (NCVT/SCVT) Marksheet and Certificate.
- School/Institute Transfer Certificate.
- Cast Certificate.
- Passport-size photograph (Under 3 months).
Overview of Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd. Recruitment
|Organization Name||IRCTC Ltd.|
|Online Registration Begin||29 December 2022|
|Last Date of Apply Online||12 January 2023|
|Number of Posts||25|
|Job Post||Apprentice Trainee|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Delhi|
|Apprentice Duration||1 Year|
|Stipend||₹5000 to ₹7000/ Per Month|
|Eligibility||10th + ITI (COPA)|
|Age Limit||15 Years to 25 Years|
|Application Fees||Nill (No Fees Required)|
|IRCTC Recruitment 2023 PDF Notification||Download|
|Also, Apply||Southern Railway Recruitment|
|For More Jobs||Check Now|
|IRCTC Recruitment 2023 Official Website||IRCTC|
How to Apply for IRCTC Apprentice Vacancy 2023?
Ans. Aspirants can apply online via apprenticeshipindia.gov.in official website or the above-given link.
Who can apply for IRCTC Job Vacancy 2023?
Ans. candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for this recruitment online.
What is the salary of IRCTC Northern Region Recruitment?
Ans. Stipend for ITI apprentice candidate is ₹7000/- Per month as per the apprenticeship act government rule.
What is the last date to apply online for this vacancy?
Ans. Candidates must need to apply online before 12/01/2023.
IRCTC Job is Government or Private?
Ans. Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) is a government organization its not private.
Is this IRCTC Job for 12th Pass?
This Recruitment is only for ITI (COPA) pass candidates for the post of apprentice.