Steel Authority of India (SAIL) Rourkela has published the short notice for recruitment of Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentices, and Graduate Apprentice in various trades. Interested aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online before 30 November 2022 for SAIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022. Aspirants can check all the detailed information about this vacancy in this article.
SAIL Apprentice Vacancy 2022 | ITI, Diploma, and Graduate | Total Post- 261 | Apply Before- 30/10/2022
About SAIL: Steel Authority of India is one of the leading steel producers company in India. It is also one of the largest government-owned steel plant. SAIL has five production plants across India with different capacities. The company was founded in 1954 and its headquarters is situated in New Delhi.
- 10th (High School) Pass + ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in relavant trade.
- Diploma pass from any recognized board in India.
- Graduation from any recognized board or university in India.
Age Limit on (30 November 2022)
- Minimum Age 18 Years.
- Maximum Age 24 Years
- Merit Selection.
- Trade Test.
- Document Verification.
- Medical Test.
How to Apply for SAIL Apprentice Bharti 2022
- Candidates first need to register themselves on the apprenticeship portal before applying for this recruitment.
- ITI Candidates need to register on apprenticeshipindia.gov.in official portal.
- Diploma/Graduate candidates need to register themselves on portal.mhrd.nats.gov.in official website.
- After successful registration candidates need to search establishment in the apprenticeship search section.
- Find the SAIL Establishment company profile and click on apply.
|Organization Name||Steel Authority of India (Rourkela, Odisha)|
|Job Position||Trade/Technician/Graduate Apprentice|
|Training Duration||1 Year|
|Apprentice Registration (ITI)||apprenticeshipindia.gov.in|
|Apprentice Registration (Diplom/Graduate)||portal.mhrd.nats.gov.in|
|Also, Apply||DRDO Apprentice Recruitment|
|Indian NAVY Apprentice Recruitment||ISRO Apprentice Recruitment|
|For More Jobs||Check Now|
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q. How to Apply for SAIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Candidates can apply online via the apprenticeship official portal.
Q. What is the last date of registration?
Ans. Candidates must need to apply before 30 November 2022.
Q. What is the salary/stipend in SAIL Apprentice Recruitment?
Ans. Candidates get a stipend ₹7,700/- to ₹80,50/- as per the apprentice act gov rule.